Pharmaceutical Interest

Lately, I have been hanging around a website called www.RxEconsult.com.  I find that the folks that run the website and I have similar interests.  We want to help bring medication information into a forum where other people may read, question, respond to and discuss medication related topics.  Over the past few months I have posted a handful of Pharmacy Topic articles at the RxEconsult site and I thought I would like to share them with my blog followers.


While you are at the site, take a moment and look at some of the other 200+ business and health care related articles.  Who knows, you might just find the inspiration you have been looking for!

Thanks
Steve

Copyright AudibleRx (TM), all rights reserved. Please do not copy or publish or distribute without consent and approval from AudibleRx (TM).